Sizzling Summer Specials in Grenada,
‘The Spice of the Caribbean’
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 6, 2012. (Grenada, W.I.)? Heat things up this summer with a trip to Grenada, ‘The Spice of the Caribbean.’ Take advantage of Grenada’s summer specials and enjoy the countless luxuries and activities, from scuba diving to sightseeing, which the island has to offer.
Throughout the coming months, there are specials available at various properties around the island, which make a Grenadian getaway even more enticing. Specials include:
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort ? Visit Blue Horizons Garden Resort this summer and enjoy a self-catering suite with resort amenities. This special includes seven nights, daily continental breakfast, welcome drinks, round-trip transportation to the airport, scuba diving lessons, a three-hour sightseeing tour and yoga for beginners.
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas ? Specials are available throughout the summer at The Flamboyant. Book room only for US$ 50, room and full breakfast for US$ 72 or US$ 110, or all-inclusive for US$ 145. Prices are daily per person, based on double occupancy. Rates include all taxes and service charge. Use booking code SUMMER12. For travel until July 31, and August 16 through November 30.
- Laluna ? Stay for seven nights and pay for six at this chic property. Upon booking at least seven nights in a Cottage Suite including breakfast and dinner (excluding drinks), enjoy a free night at Laluna!
- LaSource ? From August 5 ? 18, this all-inclusive resort will feature Trevor Laurency, a fully qualified fitness and holistic instructor, who will be teaching a wide range of physical fitness and well-being classes.
- Spice Island Beach Resort ? Book your stay at the luxurious Spice Island Beach Resort and receive complimentary nights. Book seven nights and pay for six; book 14 nights and pay for 12; or book 21 nights and pay for 18 though October 31, 2012.
- True Blue Bay Resort & Villas ? Book early and take advantage of True Blue Bay’s summer specials. When you book at least three nights in July, September or October you will receive 30% off.
These specials are offered at the perfect time to thoroughly enjoy Grenada, as the season is filled with special events including the Rainbow City Festival, Carriacou Regatta and Carnival.
About Grenada Board of Tourism?
The Grenada Board of Tourism’s objective is to market and promote Grenada as a preferred year round Caribbean tourist destination, while providing technical and managerial support to the travel trade, industry partners and airlines. For more information on Grenada, contact the Grenada Board of Tourism at 416-595-1339, email at email@example.com or visit www.grenadagrenadines.com. To receive the Grenada Board of Tourism’s regular newsletter please visit the website.
How to Get to Grenada from Canada
Grenada can be reached via Caribbean Airlines with their year-round twice-weekly (Thursdays and Sundays) direct flight from Toronto to Grenada. Air Canada Vacations operates a seasonal non-stop flight from Toronto to Grenada (Saturday departure with easy connections from 65 Canadian gateways available at www.aircanadavacations.com) from December to April. AC operates year-round daily flights from Toronto to Barbados (Saturday & Sunday departures from Montreal) with connections on LIAT to Grenada. WestJet operates a flight from Toronto to Barbados with connections on LIAT to Grenada. Sunwing offers charter flights at select times of the year. Titan Tours and G.G. Tours offer seasonal flights to Grenada. Alitours (www.alitours.com) and Total Vacations (www.totalvacations.ca) offers year-round land arrangements.